Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I was living with my girlfriend and my parents. She got into an argument with them and broke two of their TVís. Since leaving the house she is asking for her TV back. what can I do legally? Can I hang on to hers until she pays for the 2 she broke?

Asked on 8/10/16, 8:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joe Dane Law Office of Joe Dane

Don't keep hers.

Either sue her in small claims or file a vandalism police report.

Read more
Answered on 8/10/16, 8:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California