Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

Is there anything I can do about someone lying about me on a restaining order form?

Asked on 3/18/10, 6:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Stone Law Offices of Michael B. Stone Toll Free 1-855-USE-MIKE

They'll also lie and say you violated the restraining order, and you'll be in jail wondering what hit you. Make sure the restraining order is NOT granted. The best way is to retain a lawyer. The second best way is to fill out the opposition papers, file them and serve them on time, and go to court and make your best argument.

Read more
Answered on 3/23/10, 7:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California