Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

What do I need to get money back that was evedence in a closed case

Asked on 5/04/17, 4:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

A court order. If you are 'timely', and if it wasn't considered as fruits of a crime.

You can try yourself by researching the court's forms and procedures, but you'll likely need to hire local counsel

Read more
Answered on 5/04/17, 1:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California