Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

Mr Dane, I'm the inquiring one with the possession charge. I cant tell you what I was actually charged for or what is actually on my record. That seems carless on my end but to be honest with you I wanted the embarrassing nightmare to just go away. I didn't have but maybe a tenth of a gram. I didn't have anything like bags or a scale or a ton of money on me at the time. That is why I am confused on how I could have sales on my record. This was back in 2011 and no I didn't go to prison. I don't know how I would go about correcting this . Should I seek an attorney? Is that legal for the court to do that? I appreciate your help.

Asked on 4/25/16, 1:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David M. Wallin Law Offices OF David M. Wallin

As a Former Deputy District Attorney, I would need to hear more facts, before I can give you the direction you ask for. Call me at my office at 661-267-1313, and we can talk about your case. I look forward to speaking with you...... David Wallin

Read more
Answered on 4/25/16, 1:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California