Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

An online merchant is threatening me and has filed a police report due to alleged credit card fraud. What do i do?

Asked on 3/23/16, 2:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

Retain an attorney and do not speak to the police. Tell the police to talk to your attorney.

Read more
Answered on 3/23/16, 2:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California