Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I need help.. For the past 11 years I have been an addict to meth and it has got me into some trouble that I unfortunately have to face now.. I have warrants for my arrest in 3 counties that I am aware of and need someone by my side that will actually fight for me and my family.. I am wanting to know if there's any possibilities for me to do a program or something besides doing time

Asked on 10/04/13, 1:45 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

Any good attorney will 'fight' for you. With multiple charges and warrants, I wouldn't hold my breath about remaining out of jail/prison, but that all depends upon whether the prosecutor has a strong case[s].

Hire one local to the charges and follow his advice.

Read more
Answered on 10/04/13, 2:42 am


Depending on the charges, possession versus possession for sales for example, you may be able to obtain treatment rather than incarceration. Sit down and talk with a lawyer to find out your options.

Read more
Answered on 10/04/13, 6:16 am
Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro

From your zip code I see that you are in San Francisco. I have 28 years experience and I have handled well over a thousand drug cases, getting many people into treatment. My home base is in San Francisco. I have also handled numerous cases in all of the surrounding counties and throughout the state. By hiring one attorney you will be able to coordinate your cases and treatment orders in the various counties, If you are serious about hiring an attorney call me at 415-336-7534.

Read more
Answered on 10/06/13, 10:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California