Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

Is a probation befote judgment the same as a conviction?

Asked on 6/07/13, 5:00 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Edward McCutchan Sunderland | McCutchan, LLP

Under California law, in order to have probation a criminal defendant has had to have been convicted of a criminal offense either through a plea bargain or trial.

Read more
Answered on 6/10/13, 12:20 pm

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

I agree with Mr. McCutchan.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/13, 12:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California