Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

we received a death treat report from San Diego PD. that was sent to them by the Reno PD. Bec of the State jurisdiction, we dont really know wut to do

Asked on 10/08/12, 7:30 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

I suggest that you cooperate with local law enforcement over the matter.

Read more
Answered on 10/08/12, 8:36 am

Theresa Hofmeister Theresa Hofmeister, Attorney At Law

it sounds like you are saying the San Diego Police Department (or Public Defender) threatened to kill you. That is surely not what you mean, hopefully! Repost with more details if you wish.

Who (a private individual?) is threatening to kill you? Traditionally, such a threat would be reported to law enforcement then law enforcement reports to the prosecutor, e.g. District Attorney (DA) who decides what charges to file if any based on the evidence and investigation.

Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 10/08/12, 7:06 pm
Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

YOU don't do anything, the police do. Work the issues with them both until you get action.

Read more
Answered on 10/09/12, 4:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California