Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

What recourse do I have if I paid for criminal records to be expunged and they weren't?

Asked on 8/17/18, 1:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

If the application was filed and rejected by the court, none. You could try applying again with a better declaration of why you fit the requirements to get expungement. If you don't qualify, you don't get it.

If the application was not filed, then talk to who was paid to do it, and decide what to do from there.

Read more
Answered on 8/17/18, 3:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California