Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

Hi, I rented a room from a friend 8 years ago and he is now accusing me of then sleeping with his then 16 year old daughter. At the time I was 40. This allegedly happened 8 years ago. Should I worry about him being able to take me to court?

Asked on 5/22/13, 10:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amber Lunsford Lunsford Legal Group

Yes. You need to be speaking with a criminal defense attorney in a private setting, where rules of privilege and confidentiality apply. The facts you give above describe some very serious potential charges.

Read more
Answered on 5/26/13, 9:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California