Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

was robbed by someone in 2010 and now have his information how do i proceed to file and sue?

Asked on 1/30/12, 7:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro

You see a personal injury attorney. But remember you cannot squeeze blood out of a turnip.

Read more
Answered on 1/30/12, 9:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California