Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

Hi my name is sara my question is can someone get jail time for being around a friend at wrong time ex. My boyfriend was with his friend and it so happened that friend killed 2 persons and my boyfriend left the sean without reporting it

Asked on 9/28/16, 2:46 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

David M. Wallin Law Offices OF David M. Wallin

Your boyfriend needs to speak with an experienced criminal defense attorney asap. He should not speak to law enforcement. I wish you and your boyfriend well. David Wallin...

Read more
Answered on 9/28/16, 3:07 pm
Barney Gibbs Law Office of Barney B. Gibbs

Please call my office for a free consultation.I have been a criminal defense attorney for over 30 years.(714)838-9019.

Read more
Answered on 9/28/16, 4:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California