Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

Hello my name is Sarah recently my boyfriend an I got in an argument the neibors called the cops he went to jail an the judge put a resrainting order between the two of us. How do I get it removed.

Asked on 11/24/15, 10:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joe Dane Law Office of Joe Dane

Hello Sarah.

The judge can modify it to a "peaceful contact" order if they are convinced that it inseams to do so. Some judges want him enrolled in counseling and perhaps for you to have attended some victims rights counseling as well. You will have to appear in court to make the request. You can contact his attorney to let them know. They should assist in getting the case back in front of the judge if that's what your boyfriend wants as well.

Read more
Answered on 11/25/15, 6:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California