Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

i am a single lady that lives alone, i am having a problem with the man upstairs from me, he is a pervert, he looks through my windows at night while i am sleeping, he verbally attacks me, the manager has been notified she want do anything. what can i do.

Asked on 3/12/13, 6:35 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert Driessen The Law Offices of Robert L. Driessen

The next time he looks through the windows call 911.

Read more
Answered on 3/12/13, 6:46 pm
Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro

You might also keep a camera by your bed and take a picture of him next time he looks in your window.

Read more
Answered on 3/12/13, 10:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California