Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

There is a situation regarding a Sheriffs home and underage drinking. It has recently been brought to my attention that my under age child has been furnished on more then one occasion alcohol by their friends parents at their parents home, and the father is a sheriff in the neighboring county. I am looking for case law in California regarding any similar situations and what legal standing I have as a parent who trusted my child, child's well being, and her safety. Further there is one particular night in question with extreme underage drinking with parents in question on video that allegedly resulted in a sexual assault between 2 highly intoxicated minors, how do I legally handle this?

Asked on 3/20/19, 10:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

If you think a crime was committed related to your child or any other, file charges with your police.

Read more
Answered on 3/20/19, 5:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California