Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

My son is charged with pc 459 & pc 245(A)(1), both felonies. I have a text message from the "victim" saying my son did not enter her apartment and also the other 'victim" got hit on his hand by my son. He has a public defender but I don't know how to get a hold of him. Any advice?

Asked on 9/12/13, 3:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro

'You can find the public defender's number either on-line or in the phone book under county offices.

Read more
Answered on 9/13/13, 2:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California