Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

Hes in stanislaus county. Charges are vc2800.2(a) pc529(a)(3) and 3455 (in santa clara county) they offered him a year with half. Can he get a lesser sentance

Asked on 12/10/19, 1:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

Just as a courtesy to you and others who want to ask such questions about 'what can he/she/I do?', or 'how much time will he get?', or 'what should he/she/I say?', or ask for other specific 'legal opinion and advice', then the answer here is always going to be 'sure, anything is possible', but if you want to actually know how a criminal or civll case should be handled, or what the range of outcomes might be, you will need to meet and consult with a local attorney in that legal specialty who can provide an informed answer after learning all the facts, evidence, charges, witnesses, etc.

Read more
Answered on 12/10/19, 12:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California