Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

My Step father attacked me recently, and promised to do it again soon, due to the severity of the damage promised by him, i am very worried and need to know if justifiable homicide can be enacted, i have tried the police, other lawyers even judges. i am unable to escape due to no money, and no job, as well as no where to go. will it be legal to kill him when he attacks?

Asked on 3/27/12, 3:29 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

No one in their right mind is going to tell you that is ok, since you are here publicly acknowledging you are 'premeditating' the crime of murder. Seek help from family and friends and church and social services, leave the home, seek a restraining order from police and courts, whatever, but planning on killing someone then doing it is going to get you arrested for murder.

Read more
Answered on 3/27/12, 5:43 pm
Glen Fleetwood Mister DUI-800-468-2-502

"can be enacted"? What does that mean? Why are you trying to use legal terms? "severity of the damage promised byhi"

wtf are you talking about?? Speak English. Give facts and details. Don't be a TV lawyer.

No one will ever tell you its OK to kill someone, and I think this is a hoax.

Read more
Answered on 3/27/12, 7:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California