Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I stole merchandise from work

They suspended me and told me they will call me in 3 days to update me its been 4 days and nothing. My paycheck got on hold as well

Asked on 4/27/17, 6:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

You potentially face criminal charges and arrest, so I would at least talk to a lawyer about what to do. It MAY be possible for your lawyer to negotiate with the company to prevent arrest by getting some kind of 'deal' with them. If you are charged, then your lawyer will be ready to best help you and protect you through the system you face. If serious about hiring counsel, now or later, please contact me at 714-960-7584.

If you do not get a paycheck owed you, then your lawyer can advise you what can be done about that.

Read more
Answered on 4/29/17, 11:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California