Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

Can I sue the person who accuse my son of rape. The girl lied to her mom.

Asked on 9/26/13, 6:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

The person that would have a claim is your son. If you son is under 18. then as a parent you can bring the claim on his behalf. There is alot more detail that need to be discussed such as how this came about, were charges filed, what are the damages.Even if you do have a good claim is it collectable. You may feel free to call mu office if you would like to discuss this further

818 345-0123

Read more
Answered on 9/26/13, 8:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California