Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I volunteer in a women's prison is California. An inmate want to clear an active warrant from Oregon. She said she needs to file a form 1389. I'm having a hard time locating a form I can deliver her so she can start the process. How can I help her?

Asked on 2/25/19, 3:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

By contacting Oregon attorneys, or the Public Defenders office, or the court directly through their website, or the Oregon state bar association.

Read more
Answered on 2/25/19, 3:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California