Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

i have a warrent for shoplifting $14 in car food, that i honestly was stealing to feed homeless cats people left behind and had a pipe in my purse with no drug residue in it at all. i missed my first court appearance, what happens next besides i go to jail.

Asked on 2/14/16, 10:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barney Gibbs Law Office of Barney B. Gibbs

You need to set up a free consultation with a lawyer.I have been in practice as a criminal defense attorney for over 30 years,and I know the value of the right legal advice in situations like this.Barney Gibbs

Read more
Answered on 2/15/16, 7:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California