Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

My wife's son managed to steal my house by lying to me. If it tell his children exactly what he did can he sue me?

Asked on 11/17/19, 8:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

Truth is a legal defense to any such suit. Make sure you tell it.

If this happened recently, why aren't you considering a lawsuit against him for fraud?? Consult with a local attorney to discuss this.

Read more
Answered on 11/18/19, 8:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California