Legal Question in Discrimination Law in California


I need help with filling proposed order of demurrer to an answer, and order granting summary judgement. Can somebody guide me to website or place where i can get sample forms for filling in the court? El gracias

Asked on 8/27/14, 10:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

I find it highly unlikely you are properly involved in both a Demurrer and a Motion for Summary Judgment at the same time, as one is at the beginning of a case and the other is at the end after all discovery.

You will need to dedicate the time necessary at the local Law Library to study and learn the law, court rules, and procedures from the practice guide books used by attorneys in the areas of Civil Procedure Before Trial, Pleadings Practice, Discovery Practice, Introduction of Evidence, Law and Motion Practice, Summary Judgment Practice, Pre-Trial Procedure and Practice, Trial Practice, Post Trial Practice, etc. The guide books have the general outline format for pleadings required and general guidance as to the case law for your research.

Alternatively, most people hire experience counsel to handle cases properly. If the case is worth pursuing there will be attorneys willing to take it at some reasonable price.

Read more
Answered on 8/27/14, 3:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in California