Legal Question in Discrimination Law in California

Money Damages for Violations of IDEA, Section 504 and ADA

Is there an Internet cite where I can review a complaint or other pleadings related to a student's (or parent's) claim for money damages under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and/or the Americans with Disabilities Act?

Asked on 10/09/99, 10:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ken Koury Kenneth P. Koury, Esq.

Re: Money Damages for Violations

court pleadings are not availabl on the net but they are public records and can be read for free at the courthouse or copies for a small charge.

Read more
Answered on 10/11/99, 7:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in California