Legal Question in Discrimination Law in California

My ex is posting pictures of me without my consent on his social media and called me a whore on one of his posts. What can I do to punish him legally?

Asked on 7/26/19, 12:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

Legally? You could theoretically file a slander / defamation lawsuit, costing serious money and time.

Practically, nothing, other than let it be drowned out by other rants and ravings in the cesspool that is modern social media 'liberated' from decency, dignity and intelligence.

Read more
Answered on 7/26/19, 1:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in California