Legal Question in Discrimination Law in California

My son's dad got involved in a car accident. He had insurance on the vehicle. Unfortunately one person died as a result of the accident. Now the other family has filed a lawsuit against him. Since we have joined bank accounts, can they access that money since he has no property?

Asked on 2/23/16, 5:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

Yes they can. Any assets in his name, individually or jointly can be reached to satisfy a judgment.

Read more
Answered on 2/23/16, 9:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in California