Legal Question in Discrimination Law in California

When suing someone, what paperwork is needed to make it official?

Asked on 3/30/22, 3:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

You need to file a "Complaint" which is a legal document that sets forth the basis for you suing them, with the Superior Court and have the court issue a Summons, which you fill out and then the court clerk completes. There are probably local forms that are specific to each county that you will need as well. And a civil case cover sheet.

Read more
Answered on 3/31/22, 9:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in California