Legal Question in Discrimination Law in California


My question is''how do I get a judge to throw a warrent out that I wasn't aware I had?I have information leading to my disability that the police did to me.The warrent is causing me to loose my new section 8.I am disabled(stroke)and have an attentent living with me.I need the section 8.I was told I have to wait for a judge to look at my paperwork I submitted but I don't have time.Section 8 is going to revoke my certificate by November 14,2008.I just found out I even had this warrent on my record on November 4,2008.I want to sue for my injury(I have been disabled for over three years now.,

Asked on 11/05/08, 6:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Phillip Lemmons, Esq. Phillip Lemmons APC, Attorneys at Law

Re: Warrent

You might want to consider refiling that paperwork ex parte (without notice)--which immediately goes on calendar. See a local attorney for assistance.

Read more
Answered on 11/06/08, 1:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in California