Legal Question in DUI Law in California

under 21 dui

just got stopped for dui was released to parents. but i have a flight on the 30th will i be able to travel.

Asked on 5/23/09, 3:36 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michael Stone Law Offices of Michael B. Stone Toll Free 1-855-USE-MIKE

Re: under 21 dui

If you hire a lawyer, not only will your outcome be better in all probability, you won't have to go to court. The possible consequences could include not being able to get a job, ever. Respectfully suggest you borrow the money from Mom and Dad.

Read more
Answered on 5/23/09, 4:12 pm
Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

Re: under 21 dui

The answer depends upon the terms of your release. You should have an attorney represent you in this matter. You can ask your attorney.

Read more
Answered on 5/30/09, 6:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in California