Legal Question in DUI Law in California

i have two charges wich are both misdemeanors, 23152(A)VC, and 20002(A)(1)VC. and i would like to know if there are any other options or alternatives for me other than jail time. i'm a father of four and married and their only means of support.i'm also on parole but other than this incident, i've been in complete compliance for the past two years.If i do have to serve some time how long would i be away for?

Asked on 11/29/09, 5:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

There are always 'options' available, which come through negotiations with the DA and judge. What you are able to get depends upon all the facts and issues, your rap sheet, prior strikes, sympathies for your circumstances, etc, etc, and it depends upon your attorney to make the best case possible for you. If serious about hiring counsel to do so, feel free to contact me.

Read more
Answered on 12/04/09, 3:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in California