Legal Question in DUI Law in California

DUI accident, i was passenger

My best friend and I were in a rollover crash this weekend. We were both under the influence, he was driving. I have no recollection of even leaving the house and don't really remember how the accident happened or why we were driving. We were the only ones injured, he more seriously. I have no job or insurance and I need to make sure my med bills are covered now and during my recovery. What is my next course of action? He is a close friend and he is still in the hospital but I also need to make sure I am covered. This happened in northern CA but i live in central CA. We were both not in our town of residence. (I have no $ for a lawyer either and his step dad is a lawyer). Any advice is helpful. Thx.

Asked on 8/24/08, 8:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

Re: DUI accident, i was passenger

If the driver has insurance that should pay for some of the medical expenses.

Read more
Answered on 9/03/08, 11:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in California