Legal Question in DUI Law in California


not on public assistance but no income previous dui 10 yrs in aug was arrested 2 /10/09 what would having a lawyer change

Asked on 2/18/09, 4:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joshua Hale Hale Law Group

Re: dui

Sometimes lawyers can make arguments when it is that close to the ten years that it should be charged as a first time DUI.

It is up to you to decide if that is valuable. If you would like to discuss this further please call my office at your earliest convenience.


Read more
Answered on 2/18/09, 4:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in California