Legal Question in DUI Law in California

what if you had gotten a d.u.i the year before and then you get a ticket for drinking in public, but the person is not 21 yet. can he or she get their license suspended again?

Asked on 9/11/12, 10:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

Yes, for violation of probation, if the judge decides that.

Read more
Answered on 9/12/12, 12:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in California