Legal Question in DUI Law in California

have an existing dui case had an arraignment where i plead not guilty, I am currently out on bail but wanted to know if I can file an extension on the "Pretrial hearing" so I can decide with my family if we can afford an attorney and find the right one. If possible do i request that at the time of the pretrial or prior by going to the court house and filing something out?

Asked on 8/15/16, 2:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barney Gibbs Law Office of Barney B. Gibbs

Please contact my office for a free consultation on your case.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/16, 2:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in California