Legal Question in DUI Law in California

I do not have money for atty. I was arrested for DUI in CA. Prior to the arrest, I told the officer I would voluntarily give my blood. I know I would pass, because I do not drink or do drugs of any kind. QUESTION = WHO DO I SUBPOENA FOR ARREST REPORT(S), MUG SHOTS, BLOOD ANALYSIS REPORT(S), NOTES, AND ALL THE OTHER DOCS I NEED??

Asked on 12/13/14, 7:59 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

Ask for an attorney to be appointed for your case. That attorney should be able to answer all your questions.

Read more
Answered on 12/13/14, 8:12 pm
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq. Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At Law

I hate saying this because I am supposed to help for free. However, you need to talk to a local attorney that knows the courts and judges for best results.

Read more
Answered on 12/14/14, 9:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in California