Legal Question in DUI Law in California

Hi I received a DUI more than 3 years ago in Orange County, California. Part of my punishment was a 3 year informal probation my question to you is now that I have exceeded 3 years since my conviction is my informal probation off my record?

Asked on 3/05/13, 2:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro

It remains on your record unless you move to expunge it. Even then it will count as a prior conviction if you arrested on another DUI in the next seven years and there are other consequences that continue despite "expungement."

Read more
Answered on 3/05/13, 10:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in California