Legal Question in DUI Law in California

I recently was conivcted for a DUI. I was 20yrs old

when it happened. But I turned 21 two months later and was convicted. Any possible way to ask for a restricted license?

Asked on 9/18/12, 12:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Bialys Law Offices of Michael Bialys The DUI MAN

An attorney may help you get a critical need license. It would be a good idea to contact my office to discuss. 818-984-2242.

Read more
Answered on 11/10/12, 5:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in California