Legal Question in DUI Law in California

i recently got a dui, my attorney failed to request a dmv hearing resulting in a suspended license. i found out 2 weeks ago that it had been suspended for 4 months, he is paid in full! i got my license back with no help from him, my case is still pending. what recourse do i have?

Asked on 9/29/09, 9:54 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

You could consult with another attorney and demand a refund of the un earned attorney fees. You could also consult with an attorney that does malpractice case to learn if you have a claim against him.

Read more
Answered on 9/29/09, 10:03 pm
Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

It's not your attorney's responsibility, it's yours. He can't appeal for you.

Read more
Answered on 9/29/09, 10:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in California