Legal Question in DUI Law in California

How do you serve the pettition and summons in a divorce when the respondent was deported back to his country after last prison sentence because of his criminal record (repeat offender). I do not have his address, I only know that he lives in Gautemala City

Asked on 10/09/09, 1:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

You need to get a court order to allow you to serve him by publication. The other option is to have an investigator locate him in Guatemala City and serve him by certified mail.

Read more
Answered on 10/09/09, 1:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in California