Legal Question in DUI Law in California

my son has dui eight year ago is there any thing done to reduce the car insurance premium

Asked on 8/14/15, 10:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joe Dane Law Office of Joe Dane

This isn't really a legal question. You're just going to have to shop it around. Having said that, in the southern California area, I'll give you a couple of companies that handle DUI insurance - they may be able to give you a better rate than conventional insurance companies.

Try Breathe Easy Insurance - ask for Trey


John MacDonald Insurance.

Tell them I referred you. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 8/14/15, 3:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in California