Legal Question in DUI Law in California

My son passed his drug test when they drug tested him at his school in Poway. They got him to confess anyway to smoking pot and doing cocaine. He has not done this his drug test confirms this. My son is 15 years old and asked to speak to his mom first before confession. Then the principal said no and refused to let him speak to his mom and drilled my son into a false confession. They will not let him into school again until the district meting. I need a good lawyer who knows DUI law and about the school system in Poway. We have a district meting in poway school district. Please help I need a good lawyer to tell me can they drill my son without parent notified first? They refused to let him call.

Asked on 8/29/13, 4:13 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro

Its not a DUI lawyer that you need. You should get someone who does juvenile law or administrative law.

Read more
Answered on 8/29/13, 11:57 pm

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

Telling you that they did or did not do something wrong is of no value to him or you. If you and he don't know how to properly handle the hearing procedure and evidence objection issues facing you, no amount of free tips and hints is going to help you.

If serious about consulting and hiring counsel to help in this, feel free to contact me. Iíll be happy to help fight and get the best outcome possible, using whatever defenses and sympathies there may be.

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 12:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in California