Legal Question in DUI Law in California

violations in diff countys

hello, i have a D.U.I out of bev hlls that is outstanding. if i have already pled guilty how long would i be in jail if i turn myself in?

Asked on 5/23/07, 1:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arthur Khachatourians Tyler & Wilson

Re: violations in diff countys

If retained, we can attempt to appear on a 977 without you being there and try to set aside the warrant and put you back on probation. 818.590.8294

Read more
Answered on 6/06/07, 2:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in California