Legal Question in Education Law in California

I need to find a lawyer with experience suing a university because of trying to drag out education to get as much financial aid as possible.

Asked on 7/30/12, 8:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Harrell W. Andrew Harrell, Attorney at Law

That's what we do. See This sounds like one of the many unregulated "private", for profit schools in California.

Read more
Answered on 7/30/12, 9:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in California