Legal Question in Elder Law in California

my 76 year old mother needs help getting her stepson off her property. he is stealing anything from the ranch he can. she is at her wits end. sheriff has been called several times. Her Attorney has done nothing to help! What can she do!? She lives in Merced Co. CA

Asked on 1/06/14, 4:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

Hire a new attorney willing to bring the required legal action.

Call the local Lawyer Referral Service if you can't find one yourself.

Read more
Answered on 1/07/14, 1:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in California