Legal Question in Elder Law in California

My brother is being harassed by the managers in the senior mobile home park where he lives, they’re trying to make living there very uncomfortable for him, they want him out of there. They deceived him (made him think he was signing papers as to what the rules of the park are; it was actually a new lease even though he’s lived there since 2006. They raised his rent a substantial amount (he’s on a fixed income) this combined with the annual rent increase make it extremely hard to survive on a small fixed income.

My question is where can he go for help with this situation?

Asked on 12/06/22, 4:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

Sonoma Legal Aid has an elder unit.

Read more
Answered on 12/07/22, 9:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in California