Legal Question in Elder Law in California

What constitutes getting a Temporary Conservatorship/Guardianship over an elderly adult?

Asked on 12/12/16, 9:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gerald Dorfman Dorfman Law Office

When a person is unable to attend to their own affairs, the court can appoint someone to handle the affairs and make decisions for the person.

Read more
Answered on 12/12/16, 9:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in California