Legal Question in Elder Law in California

elder law

Does my g ma have more control to get power of atty of her daughter or is it her children?

Asked on 11/02/08, 1:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Phillip Lemmons, Esq. Phillip Lemmons APC, Attorneys at Law

Re: elder law

It's up to the person granting the power. In this case, it's daughter's choice.

Read more
Answered on 11/02/08, 4:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in California