Legal Question in Entertainment Law in California

Investors form

I've recently launched the Strategic Alliance Pictures distribution company to release the movie Irish Whiskey in 10 US theaters.

I have an investor willing to fund the reales of the movie as a short term investment, not as an equity investment in the company itself. Following such open the investor has an option to exit wuth the profits or reinvest.

What form can I use to close the deal?

For more details please refer to the Business Plan located in the DISTRIBUTION page of my WWW.IWFILM.COM web site.


Asked on 1/30/06, 8:12 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Christopher M. Brainard, Esq. C. M. Brainard & Associates - (310) 266-4115

Re: Investors form

I would need to be retained prior to giving this type of specific advice. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Read more
Answered on 1/30/06, 9:40 pm
H.M. Torrey The Law Offices of H.M. Torrey

Re: Investors form

For something as financially lucrative as this, you should DEFINITELY consider having an attorney draft this agreement for you, rather than relying on generic forms that may or may not protect your best interests. For prompt, affordable legal assistance in this matter, contact us directly for a free phone consultation.

Read more
Answered on 1/31/06, 2:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Entertainment & Sport Law questions and answers in California