Legal Question in Environmental Law in California

I just received a letter for an out of state court stating that I failed to appear and the charge is ( allowed accumulation of refuse ) I was never subpoena and I never agreed to appear to any court , the only thing i did received was this letter by certified mail .

Asked on 8/19/09, 7:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bryan C. Becker Your Lawyer for Life.

If the state you are referring to is not California, i suggest you re-post in that state as they can advise you better.



Bryan C. Becker

Becker Attorneys

Innovative Legal Services*

Direct: 619.400.4929

Toll Free: 877.201.8728

[email protected]



*What is so innovative? We think everything, but for starters -- our up-front fixed-fee legal services. To learn more, visit:


Do-It-Yourself Guide: Credit Card Collection Lawsuits

Becker Attorneys has just released a new e-book: Fighting Back --A Step-by-Step Guide to Representing Yourself in a Credit Card Collection Lawsuit. The e-book includes all the forms and templates you need to successfully resolve your case without incurring oppressive attorney fees. The guide is available for $299 and is backed by a ninety (90) day money-back guarantee. Don�t let a Judgment be entered against you by failing to answer the lawsuit!

To request a copy, please contact: [email protected]

New Website

We are excited to launch our new website early next week:

Read more
Answered on 8/19/09, 8:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Environmental Law questions and answers in California